Ab-initio 0 - ATPL
Ab-initio 0 - ATPL
Ab Initio 0 - ATPL training is performed for students with no previous pilot experiences, that want to become professional Airline pilots. In 18-months you receive EASA ATPL ‘Frozen’ Licence. This licence enables you to apply directly for a position of a First Officer in any airline in Europe and almost any airline in the World.
Enrolment to Ab Initio 0 - ATPL course is open for everybody with no restrictions regarding citizenship, age or educational background. You only need to meet the entry requirements:
- min 17 years old,
- completed at least High/Secondary School and
- speak/understand English.
THE TRAINING PROGRAM
The Ab Initio 0 - ATPL training is performed as a single training programme and consists of 4 main stages:
- Stage 1: Private Pilot Licence & Night Rating;
- Stage 2: Solo Flying Experience Building and ATPL theoretical course;
- Stage 3: Multi-Engine Instrument Rating with PBN;
- Stage 4: Commercial Pilot Licence;
At the end of our Ab Initio 0 - ATPL training, you will obtain an EASA Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) which will allow you to fly in the right seat of a cockpit, and you can apply for a job in any of the airlines globally. Our graduates that have successfully completed the training with our team found a job within a year after their graduation and are currently employed different countries around the world.
Ab Initio 0 - ATPL training takes 18 months (can also be done sooner - in about 14 months). It is performed by airline experienced instructors, on an International Airport (Maribor, Slovenia-EU), with brand new Glass-Cockpit equipped fleet or airplanes and simulator. This combination represents a perfect match for getting in-depth pilot training experiences and skills for your future airline pilot career. Our approach to training lets you start flying already 1-month after training start, because we put the students into the cockpit as soon as possible to start with flying experiences and gain pilot skill already at an early stage of training.
The tuition fee for the Ab Initio 0 - ATPL course is ALL-INCLUSIVE and already includes:
- All flight and theoretical training,
- Airport landing fees and exam flights
- Student Pilot Package (Apple iPad Pro, Pilot Headphones, Kneeboard, Flight Plotter and Computer),
- Training materials (CBT, books, subscriptions to AviationExam).
- Fuel cost, instructor cost and tax
THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL HIDDEN COSTS OR SURCHARGES - Payment is possible in 6 or in 13 instalments.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH US
- EASA Ab Initio (Zero to ATPL) training programme with 20% more flying hour than minimum EASA requirement
- Competency-based training & assessment programme from Day 1: prioritising the development and assessment of the fundamental pilot competencies
- Course designed and performed by airline instructors, to produce airline ready pilots: for smooth integration from the training environment to the operational environment
- Optimised training curriculum to provide progressive cost-effective training for the individual to maximize the development of each pilot’s competencies
- Up-to-date programmes to latest fleet & regulatory standards
You can Apply here or Inquire below