Ab Initio Zero to ATPL
Ab Initio Zero to ATPL
Ab Inito ATPL (Zero to ATPL) training has been designed for students with no aviation experience, that wish to become professional Airline pilots in the shortest possible period. In 18-months the student receives Frozen ATP Licence issued according to EASA standards. This licence enable him to directly apply for the position of a First Officer in any airline in Europe and almost any airline in the World.
The training is performed as a single training programme, where a student starts with no previous experience and when the training is completed, the student is ready to proceed to a position of First Office. All theoretical and practical training, resources and services needed to meet your goal are included in one program, for a fixed price, with no hidden costs!
To join the Ab Initio ATPL training, the student needs to meet the following requirements:A minimum of 17 years of age
- Able to obtain an EASA class 1 medical certificate
- Have successfully completed secondary or high school education (or equivalent).
- Having a good level of English proficiency
Aviation Career Center pilot training methodology is airline-oriented, total immersion training with constant focus on safety, standardization, and professionalism. This airline-oriented training sets the focus on how the training is performed from day one and will prepare you for your success as an airline pilot.
You will complete the training with a higher level of qualifications and experience, opening unlimited career opportunities. Aviation Career Center students after finishing the training are quickly employed, as they are from the very beginning of the training, surrounded by international and multicultural environment.
With modern facilities, a cutting-edge fleet of 4 brand new aircraft and 1 simulator, professional and airline experienced aviation personnel and instructors, very convenient accommodation solution and training on an international airport with constant Air Traffic Control communication and Controlled airspace, as well as Airbus A320 Family type rating training provider, Aviation Career Center is the ultimate pilot training partner in this part of Europe.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH US
- EASA Ab Initio (Zero to ATPL) training programme with 20% more flying hour than EASA minimum requirement
- Competency-based training & assessment programme from Day 1: prioritising the development and assessment of the fundamental pilot competencies
- Course designed and performed by airline instructors, to produce airline ready pilots: for smooth integration from the training environment to the operational environment
- Optimised training curriculum to provide progressive cost-effective training for the individual to maximize the development of each pilot’s competencies
- Up-to-date programmes to latest fleet & regulatory standards
You can Apply here or Inquire below