Ab-initio Zero to ATPL
Ab-initio Zero to ATPL
Ab Initio Zero to ATPL training is performed for students with no previous pilot experiences, that want to become professional Airline pilots. In 18-months you receive EASA ATPL ‘Frozen’ Licence. This licence enables you to apply directly for a position of a First Officer in any airline in Europe and almost any airline in the World.
Enrolment to Zero to ATPL course is open for everybody without any restrictions regarding citizenship, age or educational background. You only need to meet the entry requirements:
- min 17 years old,
- completed at least High/Secondary School and
- speak/understand English.
THE TRAINING PROGRAM
The Zero to ATPL course contains a total of 240 hours of practical training and over 750 hours of theoretical training. Training duration of the Zero to ATPL is 18 months, but we make sure the Students fly as much as possible, so the training can realistically be done even sooner.
At the end of the training you obtain EASA Frozen ATPL licence, which will allow you to fly in the right seat of a cockpit, and you can apply for a job in any of the airlines globally. Our graduates that have successfully completed the training with our team found a job within a year after their graduation and are currently employed different countries around the world.
The training is performed by airline experienced instructors, on an International Airport (Maribor, Slovenia-EU). We are using brand new Garmin equipped fleet or airplanes and simulator. This combination represents a perfect combination for getting in-depth pilot training experiences and skills for your future airline pilot career. Our approach to training lets you start flying already 1-month after training start, because we put the students into the cockpit as soon as possible, to start with flying experiences and gain pilot skill already at an early stage of training.
The tuition for the Zero to ATPL training is All-Inclusive already including:
- All flight and theoretical instructions
- Airport landing fees
- All exam flights
- Student Pilot Package (Apple iPad, Pilot Headphones, Flight Plotter and Computer),
- Training materials (CBT, books, subscriptions to AviationExam).
- Fuel cost, instructor cost and tax
- Medical Exam and CAA fee are not included and are paid directly by the student (total cost: around 2.000 EUR)
Payment is made with 6 monthly instalment of 9.200 EUR.
We also have an option of paying in 13 instalments, but generates an additional financing costs of 100 EUR per instalment).
Other than that, there are no additional hidden costs of surcharges.
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH US
- EASA Ab Initio (Zero to ATPL) training programme with 20% more flying hour than minimum EASA requirement
- Competency-based training & assessment programme from Day 1: prioritising the development and assessment of the fundamental pilot competencies
- Course designed and performed by airline instructors, to produce airline ready pilots: for smooth integration from the training environment to the operational environment
- Optimised training curriculum to provide progressive cost-effective training for the individual to maximize the development of each pilot’s competencies
- Up-to-date programmes to latest fleet & regulatory standards
You can Apply here or Inquire below