Safety and well-being of our students and personnel, was and remains our highest priority!
It seems almost like the whole world has stopped in order to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus. This will undoubtedly have strong implications for the entire aviation sector. However, the safety and well-being of our students, personnel and business partners remain our highest priority.
With Computer Based Training and Video-Conferencing System, ACC already has established advanced training system and modes that enable the continuation of training even in situations like the we are facing now.
Furthermore, in coordination with CAA Slovenia and EASA, as well as public health officials, ACC has adopted proactive and voluntary appropriate measures and actions in order to maintain a healthy training experience.
Among others, these measures and actions include:
- Each student is equppped with his own personal pilot equipment package (such as: pilots headphones, iPad, etc…) in order to maintain high level of personal hygiene
- Switching the classroom lectures to live online classroom lectures using video conferencing system
- Hand disinfectant used on all aircrafts and simulators
- Early infection detection process
- Additional sanitation procedures and
- Establishing an informing system on infection prevention for our students and personnel
Behind these measures and actions, we have heartily dedicated people, that on a daily basis continue to coordinate with authorities on all required health- and safety-related measures in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to avoid interruptions of on-going training for our students.
We know that we will all come out at the end of this difficult times stronger and wiser, until then take care of yourself, your loved ones, and stay healthy!
Aviation Career Center Team